In today’s market conditions, agricultural producers have to control their production costs and improve their productivity if they want to become more profitable.
Your John Deere equipment records a multitude of documentation data (crop yield, engine performance, weather data, etc.) throughout the year, during your field operations.
JLD-Laguë’s Integrated Solutions Division has developed various products and services to facilitate the management of your documentation data, simply decision making and help you achieve your objectives.
Managing your agronomic data has never been so easy!
- Transfer your documentation data wirelessly to your MyJohnDeere.com account
- View your agronomic data wherever and whenever you want
- Share your agronomic data with your trusted advisors and your customers
- Enjoy secure and confidential data storage on John Deere servers
- Troubleshoot your John Deere machines remotely with Remote Display Access
Keep an eye on your crops via the Web!
- Apply fertilizers and pesticides in optimum conditions and at the optimum stage of growth to maximize their effectiveness
- Improve your crop yield and quality by irrigating your fields in accordance with your crops’ needs
- Monitor leaf wetness to prevent the development of disease
- Reduce machine downtime with alert monitoring and preventive maintenance plans
- Track and analyze machine performance and fuel usage to optimize your operations
- Stay informed about machine location and hours
- Protect your machines with geofence and curfew alerts
Keep your equipment up to date!
- Obtain the latest updates for your John Deere displays, receivers and software Click here for updates
- Find information and guides on your equipment StellarSupport.com
Create your MyJohnDeere.com account today. You can rely on JLD-Laguë’s experienced, integrated solutions team to help you set up your account.
- Save your documentation data
- Manage your fields, machines and products
- Print out agronomic yield maps and agronomic reports
- Create variable rate prescriptions
Try the 30-day demo version starting today: Click here for demo version
Mobile Farm Manager:
- Access your agronomic data with your smartphone or tablet
- Perform georeferenced soil sampling
- Scout your fields
- Compatible with Apex
John Deere App Center:
- Access all official John Deere mobile apps in a single location
- Get the latest John Deere applications
To facilitate management, analysis and interpretation of your agronomic data, the Integrated Solutions Division offers several Logi Support plans. Choose from one of four plans in order to find the best one suited for you business.
With Logi plan, managing, saving and interpreting your agronomic data has never been easier!
JLD-Laguë’s Integrated Solutions Division provides training on all John Deere precision farming products and software. Please contact us to discover our various service offerings.
Stay connected! Follow us on our blog Connect + Subscribe today!