Combine Advisor™ is the combination of various technology designed to maximize your profits during harvesting. This technology helps operators configure and optimize the combine. It then automates the combine to maintain performance targets as conditions change.
Active Terrain Adjustment
The Active Terrain Adjustment feature is a system that enhances grain quality and minimizes grain loss when going up or down a slope.
This feature allows you to:
- Achieve the same loss level as when harvesting on level ground (on slopes of up to 10°)
- Reduce residues by up to 35% on of 12- to 16° inclines
- Set automatic adjustments on slopes
Harvest Smart™ is an adaptive technology that allows you to control and automate the combine’s ground speed during harvesting. This allows for better combine power utilization by automatically changing the ground speed to compensate for variations in crops that are not readily visible to the operator.
By using Harvest Smart™, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Increased machine performance
- Reduced operator fatigue and stress
Auto Maintain and ActiveVision™ cameras automatically adjust five of the combine’s main features. When equipped with this technology, the combine will maintain the performance of everything from grain loss and grain quality to the cleanliness of the grain in the grain tank.
ActiveVision™ cameras can detect cracked and unsegregated grain. They can detect both light and heavy foreign material and make the necessary modifications to improve the quality of the grain.
The VisionTrack system enables operators to monitor losses that may be occurring over the separator and cleaning shoe from inside the cab.
Interactive Combine Adjustment
The interactive combine adjustment system simplifies the operator’s task when adjusting the combine by recommending certain changes based on observations of the combine’s performance.
Engine Speed management
This technology reduces the engine RPMs during road transport while still maintaining a productive ground speed.
- Up to a 20% savings in fluids
- Decreased noise
Harvest setup application
This application built into your combine screen allows you to view and configure the combine’s various features:
- Increase your productivity by decreasing the time spent setting up the machine
- Efficient combine operation since the configurations are all on one page
- Easy access to critical combine features
- Easy and direct access to combine optimization information and the ability to make changes to the settings
This feature automates on-the-go unloading of the combine into the grain cart. The combine then takes control of the direction, position and speed of the tractor and grain cart, reducing the risk of an accident, increasing your productivity and allowing you to perform the operation at higher speeds. In addition, because grain cart operators see the grain tank fill levels in real time, they can decide which combine to unload first when harvesting with several combines.
Designed for farmers who want to increase the accuracy of their yield maps, the ActiveYield™ system recalibrates the yield sensor in real time in the field.
TouchSet™ technology allows you to control the hydraulic features specifically related to the header (reel speed and direction, reverse, feeder house lateral tilt speed and sensitivity, feeder house raise and lower speeds).
Optimize crop residue spreading.
Auto Swap technology automates the residue direction swap configured by the operator to compensate for wind direction on 180-degree turns.
This technology allows you to maintain your harvesting speed in changing terrain conditions by switching from one speed range to another automatically. ProDrive™ also enables you to:
- Precisely control the combine speed
- Maintain a high level of productivity
- Maintain speed when four-wheel drive is engaged
- Maintain a maximum speed for each of the ranges selected by the operator (for more precise control during delicate operations)
- Installed on the header of the combine or forage harvester
- A set of sensors (RowSense™) determines the position of the plants to ensure that they are well aligned when harvesting them